The Capstone Thesis Project
Capstone Projects are the crowning achievement of all Master and Undergraduate studies. They:
- Solve a real-world problem at a real organization
- Have a sponsor and advisor who guide student work
- Entail 250+ hours of substantial work
- Integrate key concepts from every course of study
- Go beyond the base Graduate School curriculum
- Include deliverables, a public presentation, and a defense presentation
Want to be a Sponsor?
Sponsors act as clients for our students. If you have a problem, or project, that may be of interest to our students, fill out our Sponsor Interest Form.
Students document their Capstone process on Websites. Here are two examples.