For Prospective Students
Marlboro College is an institution of higher education that was founded more than 60 years ago and consistently receives praise for its academic rigor and the ability of its graduates to think critically and communicate clearly. Since 1997, the Graduate School has used the same principles to advance the careers of working professionals.
We encourage you to contact us personally to arrange a visit.
Contact a person
- Call/Email Joe in Admissions: (888) 258-5665 x209 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- See our staff contact details
- Fill out an inquiry form
Take a Course
- Continuing Education application form (personal and professional development, easy application process)
Student & alumni work
- Information Technology alumni work
- Teaching with Technology alumni work
- Student Capstone project examples
- Student E-Portfolio sand boxes
- Bachelor of Science Faculty
- Health Care Administration faculty
- Information Technology faculty
- Teaching with Technology faculty
- MBA faculty
Marlboro College Graduate School offers master's level degrees, a bachelor's degree completion program, certificates and continuing education classes. Increase your bargaining power for employment, institutional recognition, and career advancement through our innovative and challenging curriculum design.
The Marlboro College Graduate School allows you the flexibility to complete your studies in as little as a year, working toward your degree both on-site and online. Our commitment to you is to provide an education that incorporates your individual goals, encourages your personal growth, and supports your success in an informal yet challenging setting. Between the independent and interdisciplinary class design with about 10 students per instructor, you are guaranteed to feel engaged in the classes you choose.
- Project-based curriculum guided by your goals
- Classes taught by practicing professionals
- Apply skills immediately at your current job
- Hybrid learning model combines face-to-face sessions with online learning every other weekend
- Located in downtown Brattleboro, Vermont, five minutes from I-91, Exit 1
- By car: 200 miles north of New York City, 125 miles northwest of Boston
- By train: Amtrak station next door
“One of the great strengths of the Graduate School is being able to work with your instructors to create projects that can be straight on translated into your professional work. I’d have to recommend the Graduate School to any adult learner interested in a really proactive graduate degree program.”
For more information contact the Graduate School admissions office at (888) 258-5665 or email@example.com.