If you have any questions, please contact the director of graduate admissions, Joe Heslin, at (888) 258-5665 x209, or email@example.com
- Completed Online Application Form.
- Official College Transcript(s): All transcripts should be sent via a traditional postal system to:
Office of Admissions
Marlboro College Graduate School
28 Vernon Street, Suite #120
Brattleboro, VT 05301
- 2 Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation are required for degree programs. Letters may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Certificate programs require only 1 letter of recommendation)
- Statement of Intent: Your statement of intent gives you the opportunity to outline the goals you hope to achieve by attending the Graduate School, and it helps us determine how our programs can best fit your needs. Please email your statement of intent to: email@example.com
- Essay on Sustainability (MBA only) In 1,000 to 1,500 words, define 'sustainability' from your perspective and explain its relevance to managers and entrepreneurs, now and in the future.
Program Specific Information
- All Master's programs require that you have completed a bachelor's degree.
- B.S. - Managing Information Systems (BSMIS) - we recommend students enter with between 60 and 90 undergraduate credits.
- M.S. in Information Technologies (MSIT) - applicants should have their own laptop (students can buy one at a discount) and have a high comfort level with new technology.
- M.S.M. in Health Care Administration (MSM-HCA) - candidates should have experience working with or within a health care organization.
- M.B.A. in Managing for Sustainability (MBA) - Proficiency in accounting, quantitative methods and the use of Excel increases the likelihood of a successful entry to the MBA program. In order to ensure proficiency we may require students to complete online preparatory courses from GMAT Business ReadyTM in Accounting and Quantitative Skills, at their own expense, before they begin class in January. One or both of these courses may be waived during the application process, depending on an applicant's prior education and work experience. Students should also arrange for training in basic Excel skills, if needed.
- To enroll in our programs, you must own or have access to an up-to-date computer with Internet access. The faster and more powerful the computer, the easier doing your coursework will be.
- A broadband Internet connection is strongly recommended.
- Admissions to the school are inclusive. We make admissions decisions based upon your qualifications for our programs and how well our programs align with your goals. Therefore, you are not required to take GREs or to supply test scores.
To register for Continuing Education Program courses as a non-matriculated student, please access the CEP page.