Whether you're a freelancer (or would like to become one), work for a school district, or want to promote your company's business, gain the advantage of learning the latest front-end web development strategies and techniques.
More than simply "web design," Marlboro's program in web development will not only teach you how to bring your ideas to life but also how to manage and market them. This is the comprehensive approach to truly hone and capitalize on your talents.
Choose the program that fits your needs.
MS in Information Technologies
This is our full, 30 credit program that will provide in-depth training and enhance your stature with future clients and employers.
- Master content management systems
- Base your learning on your current, real-world needs
- Learn the latest web-marketing skills
- Demonstrate your ability with a working Capstone Project
Certificate in Open Source Web Development
This certificate program gives you the skills to build, market and manage web sites quickly and easily.
- Develop dynamic, flexible and cost effective content management systems
- Learn and apply marketing 2.0 techniques
- Understand strategies for applying technology to real world business challenges.
Marlboro College Graduate School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC), which accredits schools and colleges in the six New England states.