Leasing Space at the Graduate Center
At the Marlboro College Technology Center we take pride in developing customized lease arrangements that account for the unique needs and constraints of our tenants. We can build out space to meet your needs, and are happy to discuss a prospective tenant's lease term, pricing, inclusions, and configuration. While we prefer and recommend a lease term of at least three years, we have also provided excellent space on a short-term basis for a number of tenants who were in a period of transition or involved in a short term project. Likewise, we are open to either a gross lease arrangement that includes all utilities, taxes, and maintenance, or to net leases that can eliminate the risk of cost fluctuations for both the tenant and the college.
The following ammenities and services are generally available to all Marlboro College Graduate Center tenants:
- Ample off-street parking in our private lot with the option of reserving some spaces specifically for your business or clientele,
- Access to our modern fitness center fully equipped with treadmills, rowing machine, stationery bike, universal weight machine, showers, lockers, and spectacular views of the Connecticut River,
- As-needed access to our conference rooms and classroom facilities for large meetings, public conferences, and trainings,
- Access to courses and workshops offered on site by The Marlboro College Graduate Center as well as the possibility of arranging internships, capstone projects, or employment opportunities with our graduate students and alumni.
- 24/7 access to the facility through secure electronic key-card systems.
- On-street and in-house signage.